Simple yet carefully designed and beautifully made light-weight weather protection
It has been properly upsized too, so if your riding gear is a LARGE, you'll need LARGE Rainseal outer wear - simple!
- half lined, with a soft collar
- reflective piping on arms, chest, and back
- size adjustable: elasticated waist with belt; velcro cuffs and ankles
- extra-long zip and wide leg gussets, therefore easier to put on
- fully taped seams to prevent water ingress
- folds into a waist pack for ease of storage and transport
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Spend the money and get a better suit
Overall I am really disappointed in this rain suit. The only nice thing about it is the fact it packs up into itself.
It rained very lightly the first and only time I used it and it leaked. It was a rain of about 10% of what we in Vancouver usually get.
The inner layer is a rubber material that sticks to your riding gear. The ankle is too tight to fit around any kind of high-ankled boot, which I assume someone wearing rain gear would be wearing. The neck is not very high, and leaves skin exposed.
The only reason why I gave it an overall 2 stars is because the price is pretty low.
Quality Price Value
- Q & A
Questions on Oxford Rain Seal Rain Suit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question