Designed to coordinate with our Horizon rain jacket, this pant offers a light weight waterproof / breathable rip stop nylon shell to ensure all day riding comfort. Generous leg openings with an adjustable velcro closure system makes standing boot entry a breeze. Extra velcro at the lower pant legs offer three inseam length options should an alteration be necessary. An elasticized waist plus side waist slide buckles help riders achieve a customized fit. This pant also offers a built in self storage compartment for small convenient self packing. Authentic Nomex heat shields at the inside lower legs help prevent damage from hot exhaust pipes.
- Outer shell constructed in sturdy light weight waterproof
- Breathable rip stop nylon
- EZ-Pack Storage System – pant can be stowed away in a self contained storage pocket located in the interior of the pant
- Intake velcro closure panels at lower legs for easy boot on entry and bottom leg opening adjustment
- Slide waist buckles plus stretch waist detail offer maximum adjustability
- Authentic Nomex heat shields located at inside lower legs
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Olympia Horizon Rain Pant
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question