Five RS Waterproof Gloves
New for 2019, the RS WP takes on the role in our mid-season range of a short, weatherproof urban glove that’s versatile and practical. Featuring metacarpal protective shells discreetly inserted underneath waterproof fabric, a shell on the palm, and, especially, a weatherproof membrane, it protects its rider just as much from risks in case of a fall as it does from bad weather. The advantage of a short, lightweight glove for urban use is clear: it easily and discreetly blends into your overall look and its reduced bulk makes it truly practical to carry around. It can therefore be your everyday partner, just in case the weather is unreliable, tucked into your bag or at the bottom of a top case.
- Weatherproof fabric construction (topside) for weather resistance / Synthetic leather (palm) for durability.
- Hipora® weatherproof internal membrane.
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining.
- One-piece TPR Soft metacarpophalangeal and phalangeal protective shells under fabric.
- Hypothenar protective shell (palm slider) in TPR.
- Ventilated synthetic leather palm reinforcement.
- Neoprene cuff for adjustability, comfort, and weather resistance.
- Flap + Velcro and synthetic leather pull-tab closure system.
- TouchScreen™ system (on index finger) for handling touchscreens without removing the glove.
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Five RS Waterproof Gloves
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question