A DUAL 2 wiring configuration allows for two separate circuits to be controlled utilizing a Dual Temp Controller. The benefit? A rider can control the heat output for gloves and pants separately from the jacket. Although a dual Temp Controller is required to utilize the DUAL 2 system, a single Temp Controller can be used
by utilizing a splitter.
Heating Element: GHC High Density Heat
Power Supply: 12 -13.8VDC
Draw in Amps: 6.4 - 7.8amps
Draw in Watts: 77 - 107 watts
Surface Temperature: 135 F +/- F at 32
• Evenly distributed warmth, even in collar
• Built-in plugs for easy glove connection
• Inside and outside pockets
• Silky soft micro denier collar
• Form Fitting
• MATERIAL Minirip shell, taffeta Lining
• MAX HEAT 135°F @ 77W
• POWER 12V DC 6.4 Amp
• BUILD World renown motorcycle jacket liner that fits close to the body snugly and easily under your outer garments
• SIZING 2XS-3XL
Gerbing’s Heated Clothing Jacket Liners must be well adjust to your body for optimal heat and safety.
** Pictures may differ from actual product.
- Q & A
Questions on Gerbings Jacket Liner - Dual 2 Wiring Unisex
No questions asked yet