The CE certified Andes Touring Glove features a double wrist closure to help keep glove in position and seal out the elements, while its premium, multi-material chassis incorporates the innovative OUTDRY® bonded membrane for guaranteed waterproofing and breathability but without excessive material bulk in order to provide improved sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Premium leather, suede, softshell and advanced stretch textile main chassis.
• Softshell and stretch fabric on the backhand for freedom of movement.
• Soft viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled.
• Reflective inserts to increase rider visibility.
• Features an innovative heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction Outdry®, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers.
• Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm.
• Leather stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
• CE certified level 1.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Double hook and loop grip closure system on wrist.
• Long cuff design offers extended coverage of wrist area.
• Touchscreen compatible finger-tip.
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Alpinestars Andes Touring Outdry Gloves
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question