With all of the style and protection found in Dainese's most expensive race grade leather jackets, the Racing 3 Jacket is everything you need to hit the street or the track. Co-injected shoulders with aluminum inserts and race-grade Tutu cowhide leather with strategically placed elasticated inserts take protection and performance to the next level and give it that unique look and feel only found in high-end race jackets. The versatile Racing 3 Jacket gives you track level performance for any ride.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Co-injected shoulder with replaceable aluminum insert
- Jacket certified to CE Category II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Thermoformed shoulder covered with Tutu leather
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Full leather collar
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Microelastic 2.0
- Waist adjustment
- Air vents on chest and sides
- Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for double chest protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
- Soft inserts
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- High Quality Jacket
Really high quality jacket. Fits perfectly and looks really good when on the bike. Massive protection on the elbows, but doesnt hinder maneuverability. Would have been better if it came with a back protector. Has zipper around to waist to zip upto the dainese pants.
Ventilation isnt the best, two inlets with zippers on the chest area, which doesnt flow that much air. If you plan to ride in the summer regularly in the jacket, I would go for the perforated version.
Quality Price Value
- Q & A
Questions on Dainese Racing 3 Short/Tall Leather Jacket
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question