The pinnacle of summer track protection technology for the aggressive sport rider. The Dainese Misano D-Air Perforated Jacket offers the exclusive D-Air System pioneered in the Dainese Misano Race Suit in a more versatile format that is ready to save your neck on the street as much as it is at the track.
The Dainese D Air Misano Perforated Jacket uses the Intelligent Protection System which combines a wireless air bag system with highly evolved microprocessor technology to increase the level of protection available to motorcyclists. Internal sensors and a GPS signal distinguish the factors inherent in an accident and inflates the air bag, adding extra protection to the collarbones, shoulders, chest and back.. GPS allows rider telemetry via USB port, including lap times, maximum speed and trajectory plotting with instantaneous speed and acceleration. All the electronic components are housed within the Misano's speed hump.
In the event of a violent crash, D-air can trigger in less than 15 milliseconds. When the crash dynamics are less sudden, the sophisticated triggering algorithm assesses conditions and can decide upon a slightly longer triggering time. D-air works in synergy with Pro-Armor impact protectors, shielding the shoulders and collar bones in the rider's body. D-air reduces the risk of direct helmet impact on the collar bones, limits and reduces helmet movement during rolling. Protection is achieved without compromising the ergonomics and comfort of an aggressive-fit leather jacket.
Tests carried out in accordance with the current European standards for shoulder armor (EN 1621-1/97) show that D-air protection reduces the force transferred by over 85% compared with traditional composite body armor. D-air is the intelligent airbag-based protection for motorcyclists’ safety on the track.
The Dainese D-Air Misano Perforated Jacket requires registration with Dainese. Due to the technical nature of the D-Air System, special care and maintenance is required. For example, the system must be overhauled every 5 years and air bag battery charged every 2 months. If the air bag is deployed, the jacket must be sent to Dainese for inspection and to reset the air bag. Owners of the jacket are responsible for any costs associated. Please read the User Manual in detail.
- Triggering algorithm and diagnostics managed by dedicated firmware
- Three accelerometers
- Three gyroscopes
- 4 Gigabyte internal memory
- LED user interface on right forearm
- Lithium polymer battery with approximately 8 hours of use when fully charged
- Dainese-patented 3D structure airbag
- High-pressure airbag with volume of 4 liters
- "Cold" technology gas generator
- Jacket with integrated D-Air System and protectors is CE Category II certified according to Directive 89/686/EEC
- Aluminum inserts on shoulders
- Pro-Armor: Soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on shoulders
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard on elbows
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- D-skin 2.0 full grain perforated cowhide leather
- S1 bi-elastic fabric
- NanoFeel liner with silver Ion treatment
- 3D-Bubble liner air spaces
- Air inlets on the sides
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Waist adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- 2 front pockets
- LED user interface
**Please note that the pictures shown is not the perforated image.
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Dainese Misano D-Air Perforated Jacket - Closeout
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question