Summer or Winter, rainy day or chilly morning, the Corbin D-Dry Leather Jacket can be configured to keep you comfortable and protected. At first glance, the Dainese Corbin appears to be a leather/mesh summer sport jacket—which it is—but it is also a thermal Winter jacket, a waterproof jacket, and a Spring/Fall warm, windproof leather. Using an advanced silicone treatment on Charge cowhide leather, the Corbin sheds water and is extremely easy to clean. Large mesh panels flow plenty of fresh air on a summer day, while a 130g thermal liner and a waterproof D-Dry membrane are on standby for those chilly mornings or unexpected showers. With both liners installed, the Dainese Corbin becomes a formidable winter jacket without becoming bulky, staying true to the Dainese pedigree of sport performance.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Charge cowhide leather
- Elasticated inserts
- Full leather collar
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Wrists adjustment
- 4 configurations (summer, rain, chilly, Winter)
- Removable 130g thermal liner
- Removable liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane
- 2 front pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Advanced siliconic treatment on leather for easy cleaning and water-repellency
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector
- Reflective inserts
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Dainese Corbin D-Dry Jacket
From pat at 2017-12-29 12:17 AM
- Does the jacket have any armour such as at the elbows, shoulders and the back?
- Hi Pat,
This jacket comes with Removable composite protectors for the elbows and shoulders that are certified to EN 1621.1 Standard. There is no included back protector but there is a pocket for the Dainese G1 or G2 protector to be put in.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From pat at 2017-12-29 12:17 AM