With a range of track-tested performance and protection innovations, the SP-1 Jacket is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned leather accordion and poly-textile stretch panels for an excellent sport riding fit while offering comfort and flexibility.
• Durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather accordion stretch panels on the elbows and upper arms for contoured fit and comfort.
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Chest pad and back compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Large accordion leather stretch inserts on elbows and upper arms for movement on the bike and which help reduce rider arm fatigue.
• Strategically placed stretch poly-textile panels on underarms, torso and rear shoulder helps movement and comfort on the bike.
• Inner waterproof pocket plus internal compartments for safe and convenient storage.
• D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures precision fit.
• Internal mesh inserts on collar and cuffs for improved comfort and airflow.
• Cuff adjustment includes snaps and semi-auto locking zips for range of fit and improved comfort, plus snap button fixtures on collar and waist.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fixed mesh lining to improve comfort and ventilation with multiple compartment pockets.
• External zippered pockets plus inner waterproof compartment for safe peace-of-mind storage.
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Alpinestars SP-1 Leather Jacket
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question