A versatile warm weather touring jacket that incorporates extensive mesh panels for cooling airflow, the Santa Fe Air features an innovative main construction that comes with an interchangeable DRYSTAR® waterproof liner plus an additional thermal jacket. With CE certified protection offering class-leading safety and the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars innovative and exclusively engineered Nucleon protectors, the Santa Fe can be used in conjunction with a range of Alpinestars textile pants to give a formidable touring ensemble.
• Innovative poly-fabric shell construction incorporating extensive mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for internal cooling airflow.
• Fixed full mesh lining improves garment’s all-round breathability and cooling performance.
• Removable and interchangeable DRYSTAR® liner jacket for guaranteed waterproofing and breathability.
• Removable and interchangeable full thermal liner jacket offers excellent scope for riding colder climates.
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Air elbow and shoulder protectors. Bio-Air protection inserts are perforated to improve garment’s ventilation properties.
• Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance.
• Zippered rear compartment pocket for addition of water hydration pack and hose.
• Safe and convenient storage options with highly water-resistant front cargo-style pockets and large, Velcro®-closing rear utility pocket.
• Interior waterproof compartment keeps documents and belongings safe and dry.
• D-ring waist adjustment belt offers personalized fit and helps keep jacket and protection close to the body for improved performance.
• 3D mesh and textile collar for high levels of breathability and comfort.
• Excellent garment fit offered via D-ring sleeve volume-control system to keep jacket and protection close to the body.
• Optimized for use with range of textile touring pants with internal waist connection zipper.
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer durability and adaptable and secure convenience.
• Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Alpinestars Santa Fe Drystar Jacket - Closeout
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question