DetailsBuilt for the most extreme machines, Dayco XTX ATV/UTV and Snowmobile belts are engineered for machines powered by 800cc and above engines. Engineered with specially-formulated, high temperature polychloroprene with the highest level of aramid fiber reinforcement available delivers track-churning performance for the most aggressive riders. This innovative break-through design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for ultimate flexibility and longer belt life while being a better alternative to the original equipment belt.
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds
- Quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Greater secondary acceleration at high RPMs
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Better performance during deceleration (more responsive engine braking)
- Tested and proven reliable at well over 12,000 RPMs
- Cooler running than the leading competitors
Refer to the chart to find your model.
- Additional Info
Number XTX5047 Types XTX (Extreme Torque) Outside circumference 43.688" Top width 1.469"
- Q & A
Questions on Dayco XTX Drive Belt XTX5047
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Type Year Make Model Snowmobile 2012 - 2014 ARCTIC CAT TZ1 ES 144" Snowmobile 2012 - 2014 ARCTIC CAT TZ1 LXR ES 144" Snowmobile 2010 - 2011 ARCTIC CAT TZ1 Touring ES 144" Snowmobile 2010 - 2011 ARCTIC CAT TZ1 Touring LXR ES 144" Snowmobile 2010 ARCTIC CAT Z1 4 Stroke ES 128" Snowmobile 2010 - 2011 ARCTIC CAT Z1 LXR 128" Snowmobile 2011 ARCTIC CAT Z1 Sno Pro 128"