DetailsTo order a complete set of skis:
1. Choose a pair of skis.
2. Find the mount kit you need.
3. Select a pair of carbides.
In option : Choose color handles.
The XPT "Xtreme Performance Trail" has all the features that a performance motivated trail rider needs for todays high tech machines.
The XPT has a maximum width of 6.25” to give the ski a stable platform in both loose and hard pack trail conditions. These 3/8” deep keels help the machine track straight in a wide array of conditions. A 3/4” deep center keel guides the XPT thru all corners with confidence. It’s tapered rear section and raised tail offer excellent off camber cornering and enable reversing out of any situation.
- Made from Ultra-High-Molecular Weight Plastic (UHMW) for ultimate durability
- Preloaded tip tension absorbs bumps
- Carbide stays on the ground even in tight corners
- Mid center keels reduce darting
- Tapered / Raised tail section for reverse & off-camber cornering
- Sold as a pair
- Mounting kit and carbides are sold separately
Universal fitment - Can be fitted to almost any snowmobile with the addition of the correct mounting kit.
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on C&A PRO SKI XPT Ski - Xtreme Performance Trail
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question