Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, Fox's 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., 360 racewear is ready to perform.
The pants utilize TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 900D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 900D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- Matching gear available
TruMotion: OUR ALL-WAY STRETCH FABRIC OFFERS FULL RANGE OF MOTION INCREASING MOBILITY.
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Spandex content allows for greater range of motion
- Rapid dry time
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Fox Youth 360 Preme Pant
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question