FLY Racing takes no shortcuts to outfit younger riders; they use the same quality materials, components, craftsmanship, and attention to detail as their adult gear. Whether it's their very first ride, or they're lining up for a moto at the Loretta Lynn's Amateur National, FLY's youth racewear and protective products are designed for the next generation of riders.
FLY Racing guards are designed to help defend riders from the elements found at the track or out on the trail. They continue to develop products that use the most current, cutting-edge materials that provide the best mobility possible. From light roost guards to full CE level certification, FLY's family of products is designed to offer a complete range of rider options.
- Revolutionary BioFoam chassis attachment system eliminates injury-causing plastic rivets and utilizes soft plastics and TPR rubbers without high points that could injure in the event of an impact.
- Air channels molded into the BioFoam allow hot air to escape.
- Full upper torso plastic roost deflector.
- Neck brace compatible design: simply slide underneath the plastics or remove the plastic panels on the chest and back depending upon on neck brace design.
- Removable thermoformed soft BioFoam chassis for increased comfort and easy washing.
- Multiple vents for maximum airflow.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom comfortable fit.
- Easy-to-use waist belt buckles integrated into the chest plastic.
- Low-profile design can be worn under jersey.
- CE Construction:
- CE rated protection created using a triple-layer, high-density memory foam in between the outer plastic and the BioFoam that is in contact with the user.
- Triple-layer construction (as opposed to a single thick layer) allows layers to move relative to one another further improving impact performance.
- Note: Available in two versions: Race (low-profile) or Offroad (added shoulder and arm protection).
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Fly Racing Youth Revel Race CE Roost Guard
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question