The 2018 Atlas Prodigy Neck Brace is made out of a super flexible plastic polymer that helps absorb and mitigate impacts. The split-flex frame affords riders with as much freedom as possible while still keeping them protected. The Atlas dirt bike neck brace is pretty light, weighing in at 2.49 pounds. The light weight makes it comfortable to wear for those extra-long rides. The Prodigy is made to fit teen and female riders, as an intermediary between the Air and Tyke braces.. Adult, youth, and peewee riders should look into the Air, Tyke and the Broll respectively. The Prodigy comes in a single size, but is equipped with height and mounting adjustments, allowing riders to customize their fit. The 2018 version has received some updates, including the easy open release system. It also articulates 27% more body contact to better mitigate impact forces.
- Ultra flexible polymer construction
- Split-flex frame to promote mobility
- Sits around the spine and sternum
- 300mm of chest suspension
- 27% more body contact vs competition
- Easy Open release system *Updated for 2018/li>
- Smart mounts - 6 possible adjustments
- Hybrid strap - comfort + versatility
- Weightless minimalist design
- Additional Info
There is no additional information for this product.
- Q & A
Questions on Atlas Youth Prodigy Neck Brace 2018
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question