The Carlsbad was built for the hard-charging Adventure rider. Like the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico,it has been stripped of everything but it’s essential elements. Light and fast with maximum utility and mobility wrapped into an abrasion resistant,water proof package.
- GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE SHELL
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- 500D CORDURA® RIP STOP FABRIC IN ABRASION ZONES
- YKK® ZIPPERS
- LEATHER INNER KNEES WITH DWR TREATMENT, OVERLAID ON INNER LEG PANELS FOR WEAR/HEAT RESISTANCE SAFETY
- D3O® CE LEVEL1 HIP ARMOR(2)
- D3O® CE LEVEL1 KNEE ARMOR(2) CARGO
- 2 STORAGE POCKETS ON SIDE THIGH VISIBILITY
- BLACK3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL VENTILATION
- FRONT THIGH INTAKE VENTS
- BACK THIGH EXHAUST VENTSFIT/STYLE/COMFORT
- MAPPED MESH WICKING LINER WITH CORDURA IN INNER KNEE AND CUFF FOR WEAR RESISTANCE
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF DESIGN ALLOWS PANT TO BE OPEN ENOUGH TO ADJUST BOOT AND KNEE GUARDS/BRACES
- ADJUSTABLE WAISTBAND VIA VELCRO SIDE WAIST ADJUSTERS
- ARTICULATED FIT
- GLOVE-FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS
- Additional Info
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great riding pants
I bought these pants in the spring and have used them every ride since.
The pants are well-made and offer a lot of protection.
The D-30 armor is comfortable and not too bulky.
The pants are supposedly waterproof but, as of this review, I have yet to test that.
My only complaint for these pants is that the legs tend to run long even on the regular length pants. I have since remedied this minor issue by rolling the cuff at the bottom of the pants and it tends to stay rolled even when riding.
Quality Price Value
- Q & A
Questions on Klim Carlsbad Pant
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question