Are you interested in working for a reputable and established Motorcycle Dealership?
Keep reading to learn about our job opportunities.....
GP Bikes is a workplace that is fast paced, constantly growing and full of energetic and highly dedicated individuals with a diverse range of expertise and knowledge. We are a reputable and established motorcycle dealership that excels in customer service. Our outstanding reputation is a direct result of the exceptional members of our team going above and beyond their job title. We are the most awarded Canadian dealer for both Ducati and Triumph!
In all positions at GP Bikes it is important for staff to be versatile and willing to assist with a variety of tasks. Unless otherwise stated, most positions involve working mainly during our store hours, however, additional projects may be assigned which require different working hours. Working off-site at Trade Shows beyond these store hours several times a year is a requirement.
If you would like to be a part of our amazing team and feel like our organization is a good fit for you, please apply to one of our open positions by emailing email@example.com. Please send a resume and cover letter indicating the position of interest to you. If you ride and are passionate about the motorcycle industry, please let us know in your cover letter what you ride, wear, and dream about owning down the road.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
ONLINE/E-COMMERCE SALES ASSOCIATE (Full-Time Position)
If you enjoy going the extra mile for a customer, making them feel like they know you well (even if you haven’t met face-to-face), then this is the job for you! The Online/E-Commerce Sales Associate delivers outstanding customer service as he/she supports clients by phone or email as they make online purchases. He/she picks the ordered products from our retail store or special orders the items as necessary. Sales are enhanced by providing information about alternative products or add-ons. The Online Sales Associate will also enter all new or updated products to GP Bikes’ website, including data and images. Online Sales Associates help customers shopping in the retail store as needed. The individual must be able to work days, evenings, and Saturdays. Working motorcycle trade shows beyond our normal store hours 2-3 times a year is compulsory.
- Passion for the riding lifestyle
- Motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories sales experience is considered an asset
- Previous customer service experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to build trust and rapport
- Ability to move between various tasks without losing focus
- Self-motivated and excellent organization skills
- Strong verbal, written, and keyboarding skills are required to compose professional emails and converse with customers by phone
- Able to work with ease in a web-based computer environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Some post-secondary education preferred
What you’ll get:
- Be part of a great team of peoplE
- A fun and fast paced environment
- Full-time hours
- Compensation between $13.00-$15.00/hour
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Insurance Benefits (once eligibility requirements have been met)
- Employee discounts on product
DELIVERY DRIVER (Part-Time position)
The Driver is responsible for using company vehicles (pick-up trucks and various trailers) to deliver or pick up motorcycles throughout the region. Responsibilities will include preparing motorcycles for delivery, loading and securing the bikes, recording of delivery information, interacting with customers on delivery, accepting/making payment for goods, and ensuring overall vehicle safety. The driver also runs various errands, including picking up parts, bringing paperwork to the licence office, transporting customers, etc. Other duties may be assigned as necessary, including showroom inventory maintenance.
- Valid GM2 driver’s license (AZ license considered an asset)
- Clean Driver’s abstract
- Knowledge of motorcycle makes and models
- Able to work in a fast-paced motorcycle dealership setting
- Communicate effectively with the public, customers, and co-workers both verbally and in written form
- Loading and unloading motorcycles in a safe manner, using provided tools as appropriate
- Organizational abilities with task prioritization, multitasking use of timelines and time management techniques
- Strong customer service skills
- Required to work indoors and outdoors
- Ability to work days, evenings, and Saturdays
- Ability to lift 50-80 pounds and maneuver motorcycles
What you’ll get:
- Be part of our great team!
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Compensation from $14-$16/hour
- Approximately 18-30 hours per week (Hours based on seasonal demands, motorcycle shows, etc.)
- Great employee discounts on product
FINANCE & INSURANCE/BUSINESS MANAGER (Full-Time Position)
GP Bikes is looking for a motivated F&I/Business Manager to complement our exceptional team! This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced F&I Manager, with a track record of profitable sales, clean and organized paperwork, and enthusiasm for the motorcycle industry.
The F&I Manager performs a number of vital functions including:
- Work in concert with the General Sales Manager to determine appropriate lenders and suppliers of finance products
- Review the customer's credit application and credit report and discuss the available finance options to meet their needs
- Arrange financing with various lenders, following up on credit applications on a continual basis and negotiating with institutions for approvals
- Sell value added products including extended warranties and insurance products that meet the needs of our clients
- Prepare the delivery documentation, including the preparation of the loan documents, licensing paperwork and other legal forms required by provincial and federal regulatory bodies
- Must practice strict legal compliance and ethical behaviour.
- Ensures that purchase agreements, bills of sale, finance contracts, applications for registration and all other documents necessary for the sale of vehicles are completed accurately and in full compliance with GP Bikes policies and O.M.V.I.C regulations
- A mimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance and Insurance Sales within a high volume dealership (auto or powersports)
- OMVIC Certification
- Strong ability to negotiate and sell; strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask; strong relationship building skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in person, on the telephone and in writing
- computer proficiency with experience using technology to create efficiency within the F&I department
- enthusiastic, can-do attitude, highly self-motivated, detail and results oriented, and a well-developed sense of drive
- proven ability to develop and maintain a great relationship with co-workers, other departments, and clients
- professional personal appearance
- ability to work days, some evenings and Saturdays. Some travel may be required
- ability to work independently and as a team
What you’ll get:
- Be part of a great team of people
- A fun and fast paced environment
- A Competitive Compensation Plan
- Group Insurance Benefits, including Life insurance, LTD, Health, and Dental (once eligibility requirements have been met)
- Great employee discounts on product!
If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual, who is committed to creating an exceptional experience for customers, has a strong desire to succeed and be a part of a fantastic team, this may be the opportunity for you!