JUST 1 RAPTOR MOTOCROSS HELMET
- The Raptor shell is made using the most advanced alloy plastics.
- The shell weight is revolutionary, to the point where the smallest adult model weight's in at only 1250 grams, making it one of the lightest injections molded helmets in motocross.
- The revolutionary chin section of the interior uses a memory-less expanded poly alloy that absorbs impact and retains shape.
- The interior comfort liner uses the same high grade anti-microbial multi-density foam and padding as the J-12 model.
- The aggressive styling of the visor peak actually promotes the massive air flow, by directing air through the front eye brow intakes, the top channeled cowls in the shell, and the side cowls that sit at ear level.
- This helmet better flow through ventilation than any in this class model on the market.
- Q & A
Questions on Just1 Raptor MX Helmet
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question